Hare Krishna dear Gurudeva
Please accept our humble obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!!
Hope you're doing well in Argentina. According to your posts It seems to be like that. I write this report on the blog because I haven't had much time to talk with you during your last stay in Chosica. Anyway, I consider that this medium is more efficient concerning MOE's issues.
1. The current situation of temples is not very promising at the moment. There is an air of conflict and suspicion among the devotees. Congregations have polarized and taken sides in the political situation of the Yatra. The good news is that there have been no regrettable incidents (despite the mood of devotees), the bad news is that the temples are almost empty. Thinking, for the moment, articulating educational initiatives or developing important programs should wait until consensus is reached in other aspects.
HpS - I agree that we should be alert to the other aspects and groups, but we should go ahead with our personal commitment to Srila Prabhupada's books and let that be a very good way to help the integration of the different groups and solution of the political problems. O.K.? We are keeping daily classes, usually on line, wherever we go, and pushing the BhV diploma with GEV etc.
2. Therefore, Gurudeva, we have concentrated on Chosica, where we find a favorable resonance for the development of our service. As I mentioned before, we are collaborating in the organization of seminars of a practical type (cooking, Vaisnava etiquette, worship, kirtan, ayurveda, etc.)in Arequipa in order to establish a fairly solid contact and continue with programs that solve other problems , in greater depth.
HpS - Super, Super, Super, Super!!
3. My trip to Ecuador is pending, I intended to do it at the end of the year, to coincide with the Ayampe meeting, but for economic reasons, it may not be. I am sure that by April 2020 I will be able to do it and establish the desired contact with them.
HpS - That is very good news! Today our SB class was about Katyayani vrata from the SBm K book, etc. Systematic study by following the festivals, no?
4. I do not receive further news from the Bolivian yatra, the devotee in charge of communicating with me is very sparse and poorly communicative. I think I will have to promptly address Prabhu Mathuresh, which I wanted to avoid because something else was agreed upon. Apparently there is no other alternative.
HpS - O. K. You see we are a little slow in responding too, but gettingit done. Keep sending news here and to Tapan misra Das.
5. Our intention remains the preparation of current and potential teachers: Mitravinda dd, Isvari dd, Abhinanda d, Jagat Pavitram d, Indira Sakti dd, Nitya Kisori dd, Tarangaksi dd, Rukmini dd, among others, can be trained to be able to count with a motivated, technical and determined staff that shares work with regular teachers. It is important to decentralize education and look for variety. A single teacher teaching all the courses has proven negative in their results. The main idea is to organize for them the TTC courses, give them seminars to develop skills under the guidance of more experimented teachers and share with some of them some modules of the current courses (for example, I have taught the first semester of Introduction to Bhakti Yoga and Isvari dd is going to teach the second).
6. Finally, we are working on the technification of this courses (avoiding exaggeration), in order to give greater efficiency to the learning process. There is a big difference between the Vyasasana preacher, the school teacher and the adult teacher. It is important to develop class material that differentiates these activities based on defined and ordered pedagogical models.
HpS - Sounds very nice and the more you can show the teaching principles in the SB then the more they are confirmed. What is the classroom environment for the BG, SB??
7. In an upcoming report, I will inform you about the Sunday school activities you opened a few weeks ago.
HpS - And Tapan misra Das??
That is all for the moment Gurumaharaja, I await your valuable suggestions and comments.
HpS - Did you get the Kapi Dhvaja yesterday? Okay? Answer with the Priority Code!