Report and Invitation from Richmond
Please accept our humble and respectful obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!!
For the pleasure of your Holiness, we would like to share some of the updates from Richmond Yatra:
- After some hurdles, our Temple Project is moving forward. Initially, our site plan application was rejected by the county. After months of re-work and in addition to a lightning plan for the parking lot we are ready to re-submit the modified application to the county.
- Upon approval, which usually takes about two weeks, we will initiate the construction of, driveway, Parking lot and other areas on the temple site. Which will take about a month.
- Upon completion, we will apply for the inspection and occupancy permit. The whole process should take about 2-3 months.
HpS-ASA -- 😐 Super. AgtSP.
- Apart from the temple project . . . regular, nourishing Krishna conscious activities are going on including - Multiple weekly Sangas like Bhakti Vrikshas, Bhakti Shastri, Saturday Feast, Festival celebrations, Kids Sunday School etc.
- Srila Prabhupada is sending many new sincere families to assist and serve in the Temple Project and services.
HpS/ASA - 🙃 Su, Su, Super!!!
With above being said - We sincerely, on behalf of the whole yatra, would like to humbly request your holiness to visit us, and we very much desire to have another grand celebration - City Harinaam, Public inauguration of the temple with a cultural program etc., in presence of your Holiness.
Maharaj, we are made up of your mercy and we would like to be in your shelter and remain as your
HpS/ASA - AgtSP! We are just a peanut in the belly of an elephant compared to the mercy that Srila Prabhhpada is giving us. Now we are in Mexico. Riding the waves of the Spanish solar winds. Rama navami in The Capitol, then 3rd-11th April in Houston.
All this is in the Kapi Dhvaja (www.JayaRama.US/new.htm).
Such and excellent periodical.
Then we will return to our Base Camp in Murfree's Boro, Tennessee, and try to take a look at future travel etc from a basic platform.
Actually it is becoming impossible for us to travel with out an attendant, and with some extra facility. Even then it is a lot of work, yet that is what we want, no? To be constantly sacrificing for Krsna rather than Lord Banana.
So, let us stay in touch.
More Temple Yatra News.
Then we can develop programs!!
We need the help of the Rich Mound Yatra like anything.
Still remember you all in your gumshaws at Radha Kunda. 🙃