Hare Krsna dear Gurumaharaja
Please accept my humble obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
I am writing this message with the intention of greeting you, wishing that your health is well and that your sankirtan is developing in the best way.
HpS-ASA - Thank you. Srila Prabhupada Ki Jai!
I pray for your blessings to be able to best serve the educators and devotees. For now, I dare to send you some ideas about the service:
• First of all: contact and interview educators in Lima (temple programs and independent educators). Ask about their needs, interests and concerns.
• Interview authorities (in charge of educational programs) of Wilson, Chosica and Callao preaching center. Ask about their needs, interests and concerns.
• Request educators a report of their activities for the last two years, including a list of students who have completed courses.
• Visit ISKCON centers in Cuzco, Arequipa and Huancayo, in the first instance, Tarapoto, Huánuco and Puno, later. Ask about their needs, interests and concerns. Identify devotees who have the interest and qualities to take charge of educational programs and organize training programs for them. After a while, I could do they same activities in Bolivia and Ecuador (if they accept our service).
• Register (progressively) the educational programs in the on-line MOE database.
• Cooperate with authorities and you un Bhakti sastri accreditations and GBC courses (Communications, Administration and Conflict Resolution).
• Organize a meeting of educators every two months in order to exchange experiences and report on the results of the representation program.
• Spread Jayam and Viplavah among educators, nationwide, and facilitate their subscription.
I have some questions for you:
- Are this proposals ok? I don't want to interfere with another devotee's service in anyway. In the same way, I'll be defining my duties on the progress.
- With whom should I contact for consultations
- Do you require the report to do so in Spanish and English, or is it sufficient in English only?
Thank you very much, Gurudeva.
HpS-ASA --- First thing is to establish a communication protocol with Tappan-misra Das, Executive Secretary of the Mninistry of Education. I will send a copy of this letter to him and you.
Then I think the plans you have are O.K. Even the order in which you plan to do them is O.K. Meet the Teachers and Educational Administrators and investigate how you can connect them to the Ministry.